Saturday, February 20, 2010

Going Green

Talk about perfect weather! I mean, honestly, there is nothing I would change about what is going on outside right now. The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, and I doubt I'll have to pull my wool coat out at all this year! Over the past week, I've shaken off the dust of another summer and filled my lungs with fresh air.

As I have been basking, my mind has been contemplating how important it is for us to continue to preserve what we have here. Thankfully we live in a community that values recycling and other Earth-friendly pursuits; however, this is a principle that we in the library take to heart and apply to all other aspects of our lives.

Hurst Library houses a wonderful collection of books dedicated to the subject of Green Living.

For appreciating its beauty...




Hope's Horizon












For the business-minded...





Green Recovery












For understanding the politics of the Green Movement...



The Making of Green Knowledge












For learning how to live a life with less impact on the environment... well, come to the library and ask one of our gifted Librarians how to find the resources to fit your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment